WHAT WE CARE ABOUTour vision
WHY WE EXIST
When a community is freed from the clutches of poverty, debt, destructive lifestyles we bring about lasting transformation. Poverty destroys people ability to hope, to want to change. It stunts their desires and aspirations reducing them to a thinking based on just survival. We aim to change this. We want to build hope into their lives again and restore their dignity and sense of worth that poverty has robbed them of. So we do whatever it takes to help break this viscous cycle of poverty and hopelessness.
“The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.”
WHAT WE CARE ABOUT…
HIV and general health care
The poor & aged
HOW WE PLAN TO ACHIEVE OUR VISION…
AIMS and OBJECTIVES:
- To establish, run, maintain schools, orphanages, widow homes, lunatic asylums, poor houses, and other establishments for the poor, old, infirm and destitute.
- To give help and give assistance in cash or kind to the poor, old, destitute, widows etc.
- To help uplift and provide a livelihood to the poor
- To provide accommodation to the poor and needy at nominal rent
- To provide food, medicine and other help of any kind to the poor destitute and needy persons
- To provide monetary or other assistance for relief of persons and animals affected by natural and other calamities and to support establishments or persons doing such relief work on such occasions.
- To distribute clothes and other articles of necessity and facilities for the poor.
- To establish, promote, maintain or aid in setting up and running of schools, colleges, lecture halls for the advancement of education in all its forms.
- Establishing and running hospitals, boarding houses, libraries, reading rooms, gymnasiums and other training and vocational institutes
- To promote and aid in helping primary, secondary and higher education including technical and medical education, physical training, training in handicrafts, fine art, crafts etc for the public and to establish and maintain shilpa- shikshalayas, Kala Kendras and other welfare centres for them.
- To meet travelling, boarding and lodging expenses for students going abroad for higher commercial and technical education.
- To grant and give scholarships, stipends, prizes and other financial assistance to help the students further their studies in schools, colleges, educational or research institutes in India or abroad.
- To open and run, or help in setting up or running hospitals, dispensaries, maternity homes, child welfare centres, convalescent homes, sanatoriums, hostels, and other similar institutions for providing medical relief or aid research and education in medical science including surgery.
- To open and run, or help in setting up or running centres, stadium, playgrounds and parks, for public use, sports and games and other social welfare works in India.
- To open and run, or help in setting up or running institutions, centres, auditoriums and the like for the running of welfare and other services to the public and to provide meeting room for socially useful activities and functions.
- To promote and administer aid to any person, institution or society or organisation having charitable objects and to incur their expenditure in connection with those objects.
- To publish books, pamphlets, periodical and newspapers in India or outside for the spread and advancement of education and culture.
- To do all such acts as are incidental to the attainment of the above objects.